Monday 25 June 2012

And the Reviews of Root Bound Keep Coming!

Here's a review from another young reader, 9 year old Emma from east coast USA.

Emma writes:


"Root Bound is one of my favorite books and I have read LOTS!!! I can really connect with the character, Emma and not just because my name is Emma. While I was reading the book I saw that the next book "Water Works" is in the making I will simply DIE if I do not get that book!! The book is great I have recommended it to almost everyone I know. My favorite character ( besides Emma ) is either Piers or tiny Mat. I love how Piers is sooooooooooooo obsessed with his breakfast, and how Mat thinks he is so much better then everyone else. Root Bound is an amazing book and I hope that everyone who reads it loves it as much as I do." 
 -Emma P., Age 9 (USA)

Visit our Kid's Review Page for more comments from kids.  Or submit yours via our contact form

No comments:

Post a Comment